Prophet Olujobi has released 7 prophecies on Apostle Suleman, Adeleke, Revolution Plus and others for February.
Glamtush reports that prophet Bisi Olujobi of Wisdom Church of Christ Int’l, Lagos in his February prophecies, released at the church’s annual 21 days fasting and prayer revealed seven (7) major events to watch out for in the month of February.
Note, the prophecies were sent to Glamtush on February 1.
- Last month, the Septuagenarian Prophet, revealed that it will not take up to three months before the Governor of Osun State, Ademola Adeleke is kicked out of the government house as he sees him sitting on a time bomb. Though, he prophesied the victory of Adeleke earlier last year.
This online platform understands that the Prophet who sent emissaries to Adeleke to warn him of the impending danger ahead treated his messengers and message with ignominy, hence his downfall.
Prophet Olujobi has declared that only a miracle of the century can make Adeleke retain the seat as he has been defeated spiritually.
He said, “I don’t see him having any upper hand in this case. He has been swept out of Osun Government House. He is deaf spiritually.”
- Professor Adedebu Ojerinde whom I spoke about earlier in 2022, will continue in his struggle with ICPC until he is jailed, to fulfill the word of the lord.
- Mr Tolulope Onalaja, owner of Revolution Plus Property will face a deep problem that may end him in jail. You will recall earlier in 2022, exactly in the month of March, I had said in my monthly prophetic release that I foresee the company facing a lot of crises bordering on trust, which will lead to so many legal tussles and subsequently end in jail for the founder, which they ignored. “As God liveth, this has not changed. The man and his organization are sitting on a time bomb, except he prays very well.”
- On Uzodinma, he said, “I heard that Gov. Hope Uzodinma replied me, during my new year prophecies which I made mention of his case regarding pending humiliation, embarrassment, and shameful defeat if he tries to recontest at the expiration of his four years rule. “Let me re-affirm the prophecy again for him to hear. Gov. Hope Uzodinma should not seek re-election come November 2023. I foresee a massive disgrace and humiliation if he does. Let him take heed.”
- Apostle Johnson Suleman should watch his back. He should take a retreat now before what he carries is been turned to dust. So many forces will still battle him unless he yields to this divine direction.
- Governor Sanwoolu will miscalculate; he will have a lot of problems with his party men, though his 2nd term bid is certain.
- Let’s pray that this coming election should be peaceful. “I foresee danger with people running helter-skelter as a result of the outcome of the election, which does not favour some people.”
Adeleke will regain his victory in the upper courts, you false prophet, money +fame+attention seeker and a prophet of doom of the highest order. Shut up your big lying occultic mouth. I stop to say what God did not tell you; but your occultic ojuju spirit as well as a product of your evil imagination and a system adopted by you to acquire wealth, fame, attention and occultic ojuju power. My the Almighty God shame false prophets like you and if possible, silent all of you.