Details of how to apply for Poland Working Holiday Visa 2023 can be accessed below.
Glamtush reports that passport holders from Canada and New Zealand can obtain a Working Holiday Visa for Poland. The Working Holiday Visa enables qualified candidates to live and work in Poland on a temporary basis for a duration of 12 months as a means of funding their journey. This implies that the activity performed must be incidental and comply with the requirements listed on the visa.
POLAND WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
The Polish working holiday visa is an immigration document intended for young individuals who are considering working and vacationing in this country, and used by citizens of nations with whom the Polish government has signed an agreement about this form of visa. The Poland residency permit is also included with the working visa.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POLAND WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
Obtaining a Poland Working Holiday Visa can be done online. However, applicants are to take note of the requirements below;
- Application for a National Visa
- A completed declaration.
- Australian, Kiwi, or Canadian passport
- Two passport-size pictures
- A reservation for the return flight on the travel schedule, or evidence of having the money to do so.
- Valid travel health insurance that covers medicine, hospitalization, repatriation, death, and pregnancy for the duration of your stay in the Schengen area
- A representation that your stay in Poland is for training and education, as well as a statement from the potential employer indicating their intention to offer you a job.
- Canadians may range between the ages of 18 and 35, whereas New Zealanders must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
WHAT CAN ONE DO WITH A POLAND HOLIDAY VISA
With this visa, you can:
- Live for up to a year in Poland
- 6 months of employment with one employer
- Study or take part in a course for up to a year.
- Re-enter Poland while holding a valid visa
WHO QUALIFIES TO APPLY FOR A POLAND WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
Citizens of Canada, New Zealand, and Australia recognized legally in Poland and between the ages of 18 and 35 are eligible to apply for a Poland working holiday visa.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A POLAND WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
Poland working holiday visas applied for at the Embassy. The steps involved in this application include:
- Visit the nearby consulate or embassy of Poland. CLICK HERE to locate the nearest Polish consulate or embassy
- Gather the necessary paperwork, then schedule a visa appointment.
- Send your application in person to the authorizing body.
ARRIVING IN POLAND
To offer yourself the best chance of being able to apply for a Poland Working Holiday Visa and work there while on holiday, you must be a citizen of either Australia, New Zealand, or Canada and also enter the country legally.
Foreigners can work in Poland while on vacation with a Poland Working Holiday Visa. It is exclusively available to all foreigners legal residents or spending a vacation in Poland.