Details of how to apply for the France Working Holiday Visa 2023 can be accessed below.
Glamtush reports that a working holiday visa is precisely what it says it is: a combination of both employment and vacation. France is a welcoming country that provides the kind of part-time employment and cultural experience that are perfect for travelers on working-holiday visas.
FRANCE WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
You can work and further remain in France for approximately a year with a holiday visa. The purpose of the visa is to allow young people the opportunity to travel, experience French culture firsthand, and moreover earn some money by working there. In essence, the visa permits you to work for up to 12 months while traveling. The visa is, however, not extendable.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FRANCE WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
To be accepted into the working holiday programs, a candidate must fulfill the requirements specifically listed below. The requirements may vary contingent on the applicant’s nationality.
- Except for nationals traveling from Argentina, Australia, and Canada, who must range between 18 and 35 years old as of the date the request is submitted, a citizen of a partner country must range between the ages of 18 and 30.
- You have never participated in the working holiday program.
- You don’t have a dependent child with you on the trip and also got a return ticket.
- You have enough cash to cover your expenses for the duration of your stay
WHAT CAN ONE DO WITH A FRANCE HOLIDAY VISA
With this visa, you are permitted to:
- For up to a year, work in France
- For a maximum of six months, study or train.
WHO QUALIFIES TO APPLY FOR A FRANCE WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
The countries that are eligible for working holidays in France are listed in full below.
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
HOW TO APPLY
These are the steps in applying for a France Working Holiday Visa:
- Fill out the online application form HERE and upload the necessary supporting documentation for a working holiday visa for France
- Arrange and attend a visa interview. The cost of visa processing can either be paid online during the application process or during the visa interview in person.
- Finally, get your Working Holiday Visa. You can travel to France after a successful application.