The mother of a 12-year-old Chrisland student has said that autopsy revealed her daughter was electrocuted.
Glamtush reports that Blessing Adeniran, mother of the 12-year-old Chrisland pupil, Whitney, who died during the school’s inter-house sports, has disclosed that an autopsy carried out on her daughter showed that she died of electrocution.
This online platform understands that she made it known in an Instagram live video on Wednesday.
In the video, she said, “I want to thank everyone for your support, your calls and messages have helped us go through this very difficult period.
“The autopsy result is out and Desola was electrocuted. My daughter died of electrocution. I have been subjected to trauma for the past two weeks. Tomorrow will make it three weeks my baby died. The school made me think I was crazy They started pushing the narrative of she was sick; she was sickly. They sent letters and publications out.
“People insulted me and my family. My child was electrocuted to death. I told the school I don’t want trouble. All I want is answers. They came to my house and knelt down.
“I begged, I pleaded, I said ‘Mrs Amao please, I don’t know how autopsy is being done but I have browsed it and the image is scary. Please my daughter is already dead, don’t make me put her through that, they will butcher her. I beg you in the name of God, you are a mother, help me investigate and find out what happened.’
“She said she doesn’t know. They refused to investigate.
“My daughter was butchered for autopsy. She was opened up. They took part of her kidney, liver, stomach contents, blood, brain, bone marrow. Omodesola was butchered just because Chrisland kept protecting their reputation.”
Glamtush had earlier reported that Whitney’s father, Dr. Michael Adeniran, had also claimed that his daughter died of electrocution prior to the autopsy.
Meanwhile, the school management in a statement had said that the deceased slumped in “public view and not under any hidden circumstances,” adding that she was rushed to the nearest medical facility for first aid.
Leave a Reply