Recruitment: Apply For Julius Berger Recruitment 2021 below.
Glamtush reports that Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know-how.
See below the position Julius Berger is recruiting to fill:
Employment Type: Full-time
What duties will you have?
- You are responsible for the commercial and technical order processing of furniture production as well as for customer support and acquisition.
- You are responsible for the planning, organization, and implementation of projects.
- You are the link between the client and their contact person and are responsible for the internal coordination between design, production, purchasing, and logistics.
- Furthermore, you organize the daily assembly work after consultation with the assembly management.
- You are responsible for monitoring and enforcing compliance with occupational safety and accident prevention regulations as well as quality management.
Qualifications / Skills
What skills must you have?
- You have a Degree in Engineering (m/f/d) in the field of Wood Technology or Interior Design, Wood Technician or have completed a comparable technical training.
- You can demonstrate several years of professional experience as a carpenter, especially in the responsible execution in the project business (desirable in the field of interior design or residences).
- You have strong organizational skills as well as communication skills and experience in leading a project team.
- You have experience with order processing in the ERP – system (preferably with program Kuhnle Holz) and have user skills in CAD-2D and -3D (preferably AutoCAD, PaletteCAD) and MS-Office.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Your willingness to travel internationally rounds off your profile.
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits, and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas, and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online