Primate Ayodele’s prophecy on Tinubu, LGA chairman, Somalia, US shootings and others have been fulfilled.
Primate Elijah Ayodele, the leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church has continued to build on his relevance in the prophetic ministry with fulfilled prophecies.
Giving out prophecies isn’t what makes a prophet but the fulfilment of those prophecies; Primate Ayodele is indeed a prophet.
He released his 2023 prophecies in December 2022 and as it stands, about 50 of his prophecies for the new year have been fulfilled already, just in the first month of the year. This is a huge feat that one can’t easily come by, It’s rare and that’s just enough proof that Primate Ayodele’s prophecies come from the throne of Heaven.
In addition to his other fulfilled prophecies, Primate Ayodele is being celebrated again for foretelling some of the events that have happened around the world in the last few days.
1. Tinubu’s Betrayal: Primate Ayodele has been very active in the political scene of Nigeria especially now that the country is about to hold an election. He serves as a prophetic voice giving all candidates advise and one of his warnings to the candidate of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is betrayal by the north. The man of God made this statement severally both in videos and in writing. These were his words ‘’ “I don’t see any past leaders supporting Tinubu’s ambition. I foresee Northerners betraying Tinubu and the people within his party. People who are close to him will also betray him.’’ (https://independent.ng/primate-ayodele-reveals-how-tinubu-will-be-betrayed-in-2023/)
In fulfilment of this, there have been reports flying around that the north are planning to betray the APC presidential candidate and this is also evident in the resignation of some of his campaign council members. In Bauchi yesterday, his campaign ended abruptly when power suddenly went off without coming back on. This is definitely Primate Ayodele’s prophecy coming to play.
2. NAHCO Strike: Yesterday, aviation workers went on strike, grounding activities at the Muritala international airport. Primate Ayodele in his annual prophecy book titled Warnings to the nation 2022/2023 edition revealed that airport workers will go on strike in the country. This can be found on page 62 of the prophecy book and these were his words ‘’ Some airport workers will go on strike including some airline staffs’’.
3. Death Of LGA Chairman: It was a sad mood yesterday when unknown gunmen beheaded the local government chairman of ideata north after kidnapping him. Primate Ayodele still in Warnings To The Nations 2022/2023 edition forewarned this. On Page 22, the man of God categorically mentioned that they should pray against kidnapping of a local government chairman and attacks. These were his words ‘These local governments must be careful Unuiomo, Oru west, Orlu, Ohaji/Egbema, Obowo, Nwangele, Njaba, Ngor Okpala, Isiala mbano, Ihitte/Uboma, Ideato South, Ezinihitte, Ehime Mbano, Ahiazu Mbaise and Aboh Mbaise against kidnappings of any Local Government Chairman and against attacks’’. Sadly, it came yesterday.
4. Train Derail: Two days ago, there were reports that a warri-itakpe train derailed and left passengers stranded in the forest. Primate Ayodele had warned about this in his 2023 prophecies which was released last December. On page 25 of the 78-page prophecies for the new year, he mentioned that the nation needs to pray against another train mishap. These were his words ‘’Let us pray against another train attack, train mishap that will kill people and for all the trains not to break down or stop unexpectedly’’
5. US Shootings: It’s definitely not a pleasant moment for the citizens of the United states of America as mass shootings have been taking place since the year began. Just yesterday, another one took place claiming several lives. Primate Ayodele in a video uploaded on his social media page towards the end of last year mentioned some countries including the USA that should be careful of shooting in the new year.
“Germany, Israel, USA must be careful against shooting. I am hearing gunshots and they must be very careful, it’s not a terrorist attack but they should watch out for this.” Sadly, it has come to pass.
6. Somalia Bomb: There was a bomb attack at a government office in Somalia a few days ago that led to the death of some civilians. Primate Ayodele had warned in his prophecy book long ago that he foresees an attack in Somalia by terrorists. On page235 of Warnings to the nations, he mentioned that the government should work against the attack.
These were his words, “The spirit of the Lord revealed to me that there will be terrorist attacks in the country. The lord says the security agents must be at alert in sensitive areas in the country. The attack will claim lives.” Just as he said it, it has been fulfilled.