How to apply for UK revisited Priority Visa (Step-By-Step Guide) can be accessed below.
Glamtush reports that the U.K government’s Visa Office in Nigeria has announced the resumption of its Priority Visa (PV) in all the Nigerian visa application centres from January 24.
In a statement by the U.K. Visa and immigration on the Twitter page of the British High Commissioner, the Commission noted that only priority visa services will resume for the time being due to the continued impact of COVID-19 on courier routes.
Recall the U.K government had suspended visa applications for red list countries on December 6, 2021, as a result of the Omicron variant.
- Prior to making your visa application to the UK, you should first of all check if you need a visa and which one you are to apply for, at http://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa
- The Priority Visa services will only be available to persons applying for work and study routes at the Visa Application Centers in Nigeria.
- These services will be available on the TLS website and purchases can be made during Visa application centre (VAC) appointments.
- Eligible applicants for work or study routes are to click this link below for more information on how to apply.http://www.gov.uk/apply-to-come-to-the-uk
- PV is not a visa type but a service offered that allow workers wanting to switch, extend or change employers to obtain a new visa in 10 working days of the application being submitted.
- U.K Visa and Immigration note that it will not resume offering a Super Priority Visa (SPV) service yet.
- The work and study visa application processing in Nigeria has already commenced on Monday, January 24, 2022 and eligible candidates are enjoined to visit the Visa application centres in Nigeria.