Check out the medals worn by King Charles 111 for Queen’s burial as the state funeral for Queen Elizabeth II, Britain’s longest-reigning monarch whose rule spanned seven decades is taking place in London.
The Queen died on September 8 at the age of 96, prompting an outpouring of grief across the UK and around the world.
King Charles is wearing a Royal Navy no. 1 tailcoat with a sword.
His military uniform includes the following medals:
- Queen’s Service Order (New Zealand)
- Coronation Medal
- Silver Jubilee Medal
- Golden Jubilee Medal
- Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Platinum Jubilee Medal
- Naval Long Service Good Conduct
- Canadian Forces Decoration
- The New Zealand Commemorative Medal
- The New Zealand Armed Forces Award.