Apply For Paid SWP Internships 2023 in Germany following the guidelines provided below.
Glamtush reports that applications for paid internships in Germany are available for international applicants. The internships are offered by the German Institute of International and Security Affairs. These are full-time internships that will go on for a total of 3 months.
The institute of international and security affairs offers only limited internships. Students and young academics studying political science and international and regional affairs are highly encouraged to apply.
About the Paid SWP Internships 2023 in Germany
SWP or the Stiftung Wissenschaft and Politik is an organization that gives advice to decision-makers in the area of security and international politics. SWP is known for its excellence in academic research. These paid internship opportunities are being offered at their Berlin-Wilmersdorf office.
The interns will be paid a 300 Euros stipend per month. They will also get to choose their preferred area of research.
Brief Description of Paid SWP Internships 2023 in Germany
- Location: Germany
- Opportunity Type: Internship
- Internship Type: Paid
- Deadline 2: 30 September 2023
- Deadline 1: 31 December 2022
Eligibility Criteria for paid internships in Germany
- Applicants must be already studying for a master’s degree.
- Students who have completed their bachelor’s and are enrolling in a master’s degree course can also apply.
- Proficiency in English language is a must for applicants.
- Ability to use computers and other IT skills (such as Word, Excel etc.) are required.
- Applicants should be able to work well in teams.
Available Divisions of Research
- Global Issues
- Middle East and Africa
- International Security
- Eastern Europe and Eurasia
Benefits of Paid Internships in Germany
- Interns will receive a stipend worth 300 euros per month
- Excellent exposure
Documents Required for the Internship Application
- Updated CV
- A letter of motivation, the length of which should be a maximum of 1 page
- Your bachelor’s degree or certificate
- Work references in case you have been employed
- References from teachers in case you have not worked anywhere
- In case you are not a EU/EEA applicant, a copy of your residence permits in Germany
- Proof that you are a student or are enrolling as one in a master’s program
How to Apply for Paid internships in Germany?
Fill in the Application form given in the ‘apply now’ link below. Send that Form, along with all the other required documents to the following email address: [email protected].
You should send all the required material as one pdf file.
Can I apply if I am doing an additional bachelor’s?
Yes, such students can apply. Must read all eligible criteria and the apply through the official page.