The combination of no sleep and dehydration results in puffy eyes and dark under eye circles.
To deal with puffy eyes, you can try these home remedies.
- Simply freeze juice of potato, cucumber and lemon in ice cube trays. Before bed or every morning, apply a cube underneath the eyes and within minutes.
- Slice a fresh, ripe tomato and rub it underneath the eyes. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and rinse off. Alternatively, you can also place the slices directly on your eyes, lay back, and let them do its work.
- Juice one potato and using a cotton ball, apply the potato juice underneath the eyes. You can also place two thin slices of potato directly onto the eyes.
- Apply cucumber slices directly onto the eyes for 10-15 minutes. The water from the cucumbers will seep into the skin, plumping up the area.
- Juice some watermelon and use a cotton ball to apply the juice underneath the eyes.