Highlighted below are 10 things to know about new Twitter CEO, Linda Yaccarino.
Musk on Thursday hinted that he had hired a Chief Executive Officer while he becomes the “exec chair & CTO, overseeing product, software & sysops.”
Here are 10 things to know about the new Twitter CEO that assumes office in six weeks below.
1. Yaccarino is a seasoned Ads executive. She was the chairman of global advertising and partnerships at NBCU where she worked for more than a decade and generated over $100bn in sales, her profile on the company’s website said.
2. She was appointed by former US president, Donald Trump, to the Presidential Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition.
3. She worked with the White House and Pope Francis to produce COVID-19 vaccination campaigns.
4. Linda Yaccarino was born in 1963 in New York, United States, to immigrant parents of Italian descent.
5. Her parents are Bob Yaccarino and Isabella Bartolone Yaccarino. She has two sisters, Lori Yaccarino Armstrong and Kate Yaccarino.
6. She is married to a fellow American of Italian descent, Claude Peter Madrazo, and the union is blessed with two children, a daughter, Christian Madrazo, and a son, Matthew Madrazo.
7. Linda Yaccarino starred in the Italian version of the reality show Big Brother from 2011 to 2012.
8. She announced her resignation from NBC Universal Media, LLC, hours before her announcement as the new Twitter CEO.
9. She is the first female Twitter CEO.
10. Linda Yaccarino is reportedly worth $30 million.