Latest TotalEnergies Recruitment 2021 can be applied for below.
Glamtush reports that Total is the world’s fourth-largest oil and gas company, as well as a major integrated player in the global solar industry. Backed by nearly a century of history the company discover, produce, transform, market, and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
TotalEnergies is recruiting to fill the position below:
ob Title: Principal Security Officer
Offer ID: 48159BR
Location: Lagos-Churchgate ST(NGA)
Metier: H3SEQGenResponsibil/Polyval, Safety, Environment, Quality, Security, Societal, Health-Hygiene
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords): Job could be in any of our locations in Nigeria
Employment Type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
Interview Location: Microsoft Teams
- Supervise the management of all security contractors nationwide for adequate security of company assets.
- Supervise the activities of Security guards.
- Supervise the activities of all security guards at the territories/depots/plants.
- Liaison with government security agencies such as Police, Army & Navy, for the provision of security services.
- Investigates security lapses in all installations nationwide, including retail outlets, and recommends improvement actions.
- Organise security awareness campaign/training for staff and security guards.
- Responsible for gathering and managing sensitive security information.
- Inputs all incidents and security events into the company’s reporting system.
- Maintain accurate record of data and weekly/ monthly reporting.
- Conducts security induction for visitors and VPSHR training for security guards.
- Responsible for developing and implementing risk/threat assessment for VIPs.
- Coordinate security escort for visitors and close protection for expatriates and VIPs.
- Responsible for compliance with Group security procedures/policies and recommendations.
- Coordinate security assessments and audits.
- Any other jobs assigned by the Safety and Security Manager.
Context and Environment:
- Wide area of coverage, involves adequate monitoring of plants, depots, and installations nationwide.
- Constraints: People working in an environment without due consideration for the safety and security of lives and property.
- Insecurity in the environment such as current banditry, robbery, kidnapping, terrorist activities in the country.
- Continuous improvement of safety and security key indicators;
- Ensures adequate security of lives and properties in the establishment
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of 10 years of working experience.
- Experience in security-related matters in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Must have an analytical and innovative mind, with good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online