Hello fashion lovers! How many of you liked Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton’s white knit midi length Barbara Casasola off-the-shoulder dress she wore to the dinner at the Natural History Museum in London?
One of the today’s biggest trend is the off-the-shoulder style. From tops, dresses to jumpsuits, you will surely to see tons of shoulder-baring options out there to select from.
Off-the-shoulder pieces are trendy and fabulous. They are impeccable choice right now. They expose just the right amount of skin, flatter every shape and size and gives that romantic vibe, no matter what your personal style is.
The tops can be worn with lovely pants, jeans or chick skirts and accessorized accordingly for a dress up or dress down look.
Whether you are attending a concert, special outing with friends or even a night date, there’s a version of flattering off-the-shoulder top or dress suitable for every occasion.
Things you should know before opting for an off-the- shoulder
- When selecting an off the shoulder style, the top should fit your shoulders and bust seamlessly to prevent any fashion malfunction. The material around your upper arms can fit either loosely (if the body of the dress or top is secure around your waist) or tightly for a more structured look.
- You can wear your hair down or pull it up in a ponytail or bun so that your shoulders will be exposed. That is why it is called off-the-shoulder style.
- When it comes to jewelry, thin necklaces, layered or not, look fabulous with off the shoulder tops or dresses. That is if you want to wear one.
- Then you are better off wearing a strapless bra rather than no bra.
- Off-the-shoulder tops are fantastic for women with pear or hourglass shaped figures, as it balances out the proportions
Check out how these fashion lovers rocked their off-the-shoulder outfits.