- Each period of your life is for a purpose preparing you for Marriage.
- Being Single is the best time to truly live, not put your life on-hold. People are attracted to people who are busy living, nobody is attracted to a corpse.
- Now is the time to pursue and achieve because there are some things you can’t “easily” achieve once married.
- Don’t over spiritualize attraction. Yes we are spirit beings, but Men are first drawn by sight. No amount of prayer & fasting can take the place of looking good. Take care of your appearance.
- You must learn to have a successful relationship with God first, before you can have a fulfilling marriage relationship.
- You must learn to have a successful relationship with yourself second, before you can have a fulfilling relationship with a man
- Women are to be pursued and found. Not the other way round. Don’t waste your time chasing wind.
- Ruth was first discovered while she was working in Boaz fields, you won’t be found sitting in your father’s house. Go out, socialize, make yourself visible.
- There is no ever happily ever after in real life marriage relationship. Expect highs & lows, peaks & valleys along the way.
- Marriage is not 50-50, it’s 100-100. If you can’t or aren’t willing to give all of you without expecting in return, you’re not ready for marriage.
- If you have commitment issues, or turn around run at the face of the slightest challenge, don’t bother getting married
- The marriage equation is 1+1=1 not 1/2+1/2=1. Don’t come into marriage expecting who you get married to, to complete you. If you have baggages, deal with them before saying “I DO”
Eyitemi The HomeBuilder
Like my Facebook page :HomeBuildersng